Friday 24 April 2009

Nikon D50








Well, I've finally been ordered to relax and take some time off for a few weeks to get my blood pressure down to a more manageable level; lest I end up having a stroke! So with that in mind. I've had to learn how to chill out. Given that i'm one of those people with Type A personalities, i'm not quite sure how to relax. So my boss has set me work plan objectives on relaxing. She's advised me to read at least 3 books before I go back to work, to get a sun tan and chill out in the garden, to do some writing (which i've been extremely neglectful with for the last year), and to go out and take some pictures.

So, with my orders firmly in hand, I took a first tentative step and attempted to be a tourist for the day. As you can see from the snapshots with my Nikon D50 (200mm lens with UV filter), they're of the funfair and pier nearby. I seem to have this thing at the moment about wildlife, specifically ducks... i'll tell you about it some other time. I think the pictures came out quite good, and i've now got a telescopic lens which I hope to use when I go to Portugal in June. A whole week of swimming, chilling and drinking. Can't wait!!

No comments: